Sunday, February 09, 2014

Sunday Sounds: Coachella 2014 Series - MS MR




Awhile back we had gotten tickets to see MS MR. They were running a promotion on the site for $0.91 per ticket. Including fees, the tickets ended up being around 5 bucks. We didn't end up going since they had to reschedule the show to a date that we had a scheduling conflict. That's when I started listening to them. One of my favorite songs from them (not listed below since I couldn't find embed the song on here) is Bones. Here are some of my other favorites below. Happy listening!








2 comments:

  1. Yes! I see MS MR on that list and I am STOKED about it. Their new track "Think Of You" has been stuck in my mind for days now http://smarturl.it/msmr I'm so hooked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely feel ya on that! One of the bands I'm most looking forward to seeing and I haven't seen them before so that should be double the treat!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...