Monday, May 25, 2015

Plan With Me | May 18-24


So it's been a couple of weeks since I last showed you my planning but the planning hasn't stopped. Here's the before and after for week May 11th-17th.

Before:

After:

Here's some pictures to take you thru the week. Fun times at Linh and Kyle's wedding and some stuff in between.

french onion soup on a cold "winter" day

lattes at birdrock coffee

potluck at john & donna's place

heart guestbook


the beautiful couple



pill pushers off duty :P

yummyn wedding food

photobooth fun!

more photobooth fun!

Here's the final look for week May 18th-24th. I didn't get a chance to take a before picture for this week but it was pretty hectic one so there wasn't much going on besides work.


I'll be heading out of town in a week or so so I'm really looking forward to sharing that time with you guys! Have a great week and hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day weekend!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...