Friday, January 28, 2011

day 26-28: hello weekend!

Wuddup!! It's the weekend!! Finally! I can't really complain 'cause this week actually felt pretty short since my preceptor gave me today off to "study" lol. Can we get a wuddup for a 3-day weekend?! (wow... I just read what I wrote and I'm going to have to blame the coffee for my excessive use of exclamation marks lol). I thought we were supposed to go over HIV/AIDS regimen selection yesterday but apparently not, so yay! I'm done with my work for another week lol. Next up is opportunistic infections.

So I've still been going to Borders to study and Wednesday was my third day and the barista actually remembered my name! I was really surprised. It's probably because he was the one that signed me up for the Borders Rewards card and I had to give him my email and you know how my gmail one is pretty memorable lol. Anyways, on Tuesday, this guy (that comes to this Borders all the time with his guitar) randomly comes up to me and starts talking to me. I was like err? And then on Wednesday this guy comes up to me and asks me to use my phone because he left his phone at work. It was cute though 'cause he was calling his girlfriend and was telling her that he was such a fail and that he'd be home soon with dinner lol. I also forgot to mention that one of the baristas at this Borders looks like Lea Michele from Glee! I keep staring at her whenever she's working lol. I must look like such a stalker hahaha.

Anyways, I'm going to start getting ready to head out. I have to close my Chase bank account before they start charging me $10 a month for being poor and jobless haha.

I hope ya'lls have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...