Tuesday, February 01, 2011

day 29-32: it's february already?!

Holy crap the first month of the year is already GONE! Freakin' crazy! Anyways, this weekend was such a fun-packed weekend but at the same time it was relaxing. It was like a nice vacation. Like I had mentioned before, my preceptor gave me a 3-day weekend (wuddup!) so I started my Friday pretty early by going to close my account at Chase. Ended up spending the day in Orange County and eating at Red Robin for the first time. It was pretty good! Everyone's been telling me it's like Islands but better AND they have bottomless steak fries. I love me some burgers haha. Spent most of my Saturday in Old Town Pasadena. Had lunch at Sushi Roku which was delish. I also love me some sushi lol. Bought myself 2 pairs of shoes (some flats and some brown buckle boots). Then me and Tony went to Jeanne's birthday shindig at Senor Fish in Little Tokyo and karaoke-ing at Max Karaoke. On Sunday, we went to see No Strings Attached which was super cute :). My coworkers actually brought it up at work today because we were talking about Lil Wayne's purple drink haha. For dinner, I finally got a chance to try Taco Nazo and their world famous fish tacos! Super delish! I'll definitely have to go back for more sometime soon.

So I recently joined Ebates and made some purchases at JCPenney. Apparently you can purchase things online and pick them up at the store so that you don't have to pay shipping. Works perfectly for me! I bought this cotton blazer (I've been looking for one 'cause they are more casual looking) and this zipper dress (can't have too many zipper dresses right? lol). My room is literally a mess so I tried to cut out as much of it as possible lol.


blazer: olsenboye french terry blazer (purchase here)
dress: olsenboye challis zip front dot dress (purchase here)
boots: Jessica Simpson boots from Macy's



Anyways, lots of exciting things going on in the land of jenn right now =D but trying not to jinx things so I'll leave it at that!

Have a Happy Hump Day!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...