Tuesday, July 26, 2011

so egg-cited!


So it seems like I've been studying for FOREVER! This Friday will be the end of all the studying... at least for 3 months (until I can take the boards again... if I f-a-i-l.... which I'm hoping and praying every night that I didn't :/).

Anywhos, I can't wait for August! As soon as this Friday comes, I will be going SHOPPING! lol. Me and Tony are going on a cruise in a couple of weeks and I definitely need to update this "study" wardrobe I've been wearing everyday. I've been bookmarking a lot of things I want. I also need to purchase some stuff for the cruise as well. I'll be updating with some planned outfits and hopefully ya'lls can tell me whatcha think!

Miss ya'lls since I've been in hibernation mode (sorta haha).

Hang out with ya'lls soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...