Wednesday, August 03, 2011

finally time to blog!

Howdies ya'lls!

I'm finally back!! I'm so happy to be done with studying at least for now. I took NAPLEX on July 22nd and then CPJE on July 29th. After getting home on the 29th and washing my car and packing all my stuff to go down to San Diego, I got my NAPLEX results and I passed! It was seriously the best surprise because I had been so worried since taking that exam that I failed. Every day after taking NAPLEX I would be studying for CPJE and I would look over material that was on the exam and then realize I made a horrible mistake on the exam. But fortunately, I didn't do as horribly as I thought.

As my graduation present, Tony bought me the little penguin pendant I had posted on Facebook and he said that he'd take me on a cruise since I was always talking about how great they are. So we're leaving this Sunday for a 7 night cruise to Cabo San Lucas & Puerto Vallarta! I'm so excited to just go on vacay. Everyone and their mom's have been going on vacations since pharmacy school is over and I really didn't have the money or the time to go so I figure I better go now while I can still work anytime I want. So this last weekend I went crazy shopping all over San Diego. I also brought out some of my older summery items that I'll be taking on the cruise so I'll be posting those on here as well.

Anywhos, I'll hopefully be able to update before I go. I've been working full-time lately and my goodness it's tiring on my old ragged body lol.

Hope everyone is having an awesome hump day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...