Saturday, August 06, 2011

last friday night...

Is it just me or is every single Katy Perry single friggin catchy?! Got that stupid T.G.I.F. song stuck in my head. Anywhos, I was about to update about what happened last weekend... hence, last Friday night is somewhat appropriate.

Last weekend I went down to San Diego for one of Tony's cousin's graduation party. Can I just say that these people know how to celebrate every friggin occasion?! It's just crazy how much money people spend on these things. They're almost like mini-weddings! If by now you have not sensed the jealousy in my tone then maybe it's time for me to make it explicit. When I graduated from high school, I didn't get any type of party because according to the parentals, this wasn't a big deal. We'll make a party when you graduate from college. Ok. So I graduate from college and I believe we celebrated afterwards by going to get dim sum. Not bad. I think maybe 3 family members excluding my parents came. For my graduation from grad school, we celebrated afterwards by going to eat pho. I think people are now celebrating their kid's graduations from like kindergarten and I'm like are you kidding me?! I think these kid's celebrations are wayyyy more extravagant than any celebration I've ever had. Anyway, enough with me ranting away. Here's some pictures!








Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...