Sunday, January 22, 2012

december: week 3 and week 4

Dec. 12 (mon): Laundry & oil change

Dec. 13-16 (tues-fri): Workin' it. Had to miss Sophie's birthday shindig because I had to work but a big Happy Birthday to Ms. Sophia!

Dec. 17 (sat): This was the weekend of Lauren's bridal shower. I was going to start driving after work but it was a long hard day so I decided that we would drive up after a full nights rest. However, I guess me and Tony were super excited or something because we could not fall asleep so we decided to start our trip to NorCal at 5am. Took us about 4 hours to drive to Fresno and once we got there I was craving Chick-fil-A big time so of course we made a stop there. I also made a video about the fog. Bear with my delirious-ness in the video lol. It was really early and we were pretty much running on 1 or 2 hours of sleep.






After picking Blaire up from Fresno, we drove another 3 hours to Oakland. We met up with Lauren & Jason and had sushi for lunch and went to Fenton's for dessert.

our dessert at Fenton's
For dinner, we ate at Barney's Gourmet Hamburgers. Their skinny fries with garlic were so good! I could have sworn I took pictures of the food but I guess not lol.

Dec. 18 (sun): Lauren's Bridal Shower @ The Cliff House

Lauren's Bridal Shower was at The Cliff House in San Francisco. We ate at the Champagne Brunch Buffet. Here are some pictures:


our view from our table

view of the buffet area

our table w/my little favors

dish numero uno (didn't even get a chance to take a picture of the other dishes lol... scarfed them down too fast lol)


beautiful bride-to-be with pharmer friends


pharm fam that started it all :D

lauren & tanya 

throwback to the back to back pictures in high school

pharmer bridal shower :) thanks for coming out lovely ladies!

After the bridal shower, we spent nearly 8 hours driving home. On the way back to Lauren's house we saw a motorcyclist go down on the freeway. It was really scary. Thanks to Tanya for driving because I probably would've had a heart attack.

Took us what seemed like FOREVER to get home. There was another accident on the freeway on our way to Fresno so the entire freeway was stopped.

Dec. 19-21 (mon-wed): Work, work, work. Also made my cereal mix for friends and coworkers. Ended up decorating them so they looked like presents.



Dec. 22 (thur): Finished the rest of my holiday shopping and then went to boba at Tea Station with FF friends.


Dec. 23-25 (fri-sun): Worked the closing shift and then drove down to San Diego. Spent Christmas weekend with Tony's family.

I didn't take that many pictures with my camera but here's one that Tony's cousin took. She had a super nice camera.

Merry Christmas, friends!

Dec. 26-30 (mon-fri): Actually spent this week working Monday thru Friday at my usual store since they were forcing the staff to take their vacations.


Dec. 30 (fri): After closing, I went home and picked up Tony and we made our way to Nam's place for our annual secret santa gift exchange & party. This year's secret santa seemed a little rigged because a lot of the couples got each other lol. Here's our secret santa pictures for a more visual story!














That pretty much concludes December (besides NYE which I will post in a separate post)! Hope everyone is having a good time getting ready for Chinese New Year! Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...