Thursday, February 09, 2012

January: Week 4

Jan. 23 (mon): Work, Chinese New Year
Worked the closing shift today but it wasn't too bad. This pharmacy has its off days but all in all a good day.


Jan. 24 (tues): Off
Didn't do much on my day off besides call myHR. Spent maybe an hour on the phone with them. They are a complete fail.


Jan. 25 (wed): Work and Bottega Louie
Worked the morning shift today and was super excited for a date with the bestie! We decided to try out Bottega Louie since those macarons have been spotted everywhere! I bought a few home myself and I have to say, they are quite delicious with coffee for breakfast! I hope that I'll be able to have macarons for breakfast in bed on those lazy Sundays in the future.

such a beautiful box! I still have it in my car... (signs of a hoarder :/)

macarons!

penne gamber

outfit of the night

bread and butter (that looks like a candle)


Jan. 26-29 (thurs-sun): Work
Seriously had a really good Saturday at work considering I wasn't working at my normal store. There are certain days I love my job and this Saturday was one of them. Customers were just extremely grateful to have us there filling their prescriptions. We had one lady that yelled at us for not transferring her prescriptions over from Walgreens but she was so grateful when we called and got the prescriptions transferred over so quickly.

Sunday was another good day. It got super busy at the end of the shift but all in all, great day. Spent the rest of my night doing laundry.


Thanks for reading loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...