Thursday, January 30, 2014

November: Month in Review Part 2


Nov. 16th: Christina's Bridal Shower

Drove to Pasadena Saturday morning to attend Christina's Bridal Shower at Cafe Bizou. Matt's mom and sister were the hosts and they did an amazing job. After the shower, we walked around the Pasadena area. We happened to walk into Crate and Barrel since Christina's mom had a gift card she had to use and it just so happened that they were doing their Thanksgiving Giveaway. I entered the giveaway not really thinking anything but I actually won! It was pretty crazy because they called me the Monday right before Thanksgiving to tell me I had won. I've never really won anything in life (that I could remember) so this was a huge surprise.


known this girl since the 3rd grade! oh how fast time flies!


Nov.18th-21st: Work


Nov. 22nd:

Tanya flew into SD for my birthday weekend and the Drake concert on Sunday Friday night. We headed straight for ramen at Ramen Yamadaya. Afterwards we went to watch The Hunger Games Catching Fire. I thought it was a pretty good movie. But I felt like people were exaggerating how good the movie was.  I thought it was good but not THAT good.




Nov. 23rd:

People started coming for my birthday weekend Saturday morning. Plans were to hit up Snooze and then go Go-cart racing. The wait at Snooze was quite long but worth it for this baby.

OMG French toast



spending time with the bestests

after go-cart racing

That night we headed out to Little Italy for dinner. We went to Bencotto per my coworker's suggestion and it did not disappoint. I absolutely love pasta and I had been looking for a good place in San Diego. My coworker was telling me about their squid-ink pasta and how it was the best squid-ink pasta she's ever had. Well, it was absolutely delicious. Cooked to perfection and the flavor was all there. My new go-to Italian restaurant.




Nov. 24th:

The next day, people were heading back to LA but we decided to squeeze in brunch at Prep Kitchen before everyone left. It was pretty delicious.







Instead of a cake, Judy opted for some macarons instead. Delish!






Thank you to my beautiful friends for making the trek all the way down to San Diego to spend the weekend with me! Ya'll sure know how to make a girl feel special!

After brunch we headed home to take a nap and then made our way to the Viejas Arena for the Drake concert!




My 3rd time seeing Drake and the only time I fully remember the concert lol. It was seriously a huge party but just don't Drake and drive (...or you'll end up at your ex's house) :P.


Nov. 25th:

The next morning we woke up at the break of dawn to drive to Disneyland!







 







Nov. 26th-30th:

Took the rest of the day off to go to the eye doctor to get a new prescription for my contacts and then worked the rest of the week. Made it to two Thanksgivings with Tony's dad and mom's side of the family which always means amazing food. Went Black Friday shopping and got a bunch of cool stuff.




That concludes November Month in Review (finally!)! 
Working on October and December and soon January! Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...