Friday, January 30, 2015

Crazy Good Sale at Gap Haul!


Hi friends!

I wouldn't be posting this if it wasn't a crazy good sale at Gap but it is and I suggest you get on it while there's still stuff left!

I went to the Gap at Horton Plaza today and found some great stuff. I bought 8 things and the total was less than $80. That's less than $10 per item! I was able to find some of the items online so I will screen shot those for you. There's also an extra 50% off sale items with the code: SUPER (additional 50% off also in stores). Happy shopping!

(link)

(link)

(link)


There's a lot more in stores and online but I wanted to post this ASAP since the sale will probably end soon. Remember it's an additional 50% off the red prices listed! Also 7% back on Ebates! It's a great time to stock up on those basics and layering pieces!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...