Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Tasty Tuesdays: Noodle Dishes


If I had to eat one staple for the rest of my life, it'd probably have to be noodles. I remember back in my college days I would eat 2 bags of Happy Mie (this brand of dry instant noodles) every day. This probably wasn't the healthiest of diets but it's now time to change that. I've been Pinterest-ing quite a few noodle dishes. Hopefully I'll get a chance to make these soon because they look friggin delish!

1. Dan Dan Noodles (link)


2. Easy Lo Mein (link)


3. Beef Chow Fun (link)



4. CPK's Kung Pao Chicken Copycat (link)



5. Drunken Noodles (link)


6. Chicken Pad Thai (link)


7. Pad See Ew (link)



8. Singapore Noodles (link)


9. Black Pepper Stir-Fried Noodles (link)



10. Yaki Udon (link)





Hope you enjoyed these recipes! I know I will when I do start cooking these! 
I'm salivating just posting these pictures! Have a great week!



note: all photos belong to their rightful owners. please click on link to see original recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...