Sunday, February 08, 2015

Get Going With Me! A Typical Errand Day



8:00am
I thought I'd let you have a sneak peak into an average errand day/day off in my life. I'm hoping that because I'm working on this post, it'll actually make more productive. Already started off the morning in bed reading thru all my emails and writing down a list of to-do's for the day.



Since it's payday for me, I've already gone ahead and divvied up my paycheck into its respective categories. I had some money left over in my account last month ($2,955.16 minus rent $1,320 = $1,635.16). My automatic loan payment which is $1,506.60 is taken out mid month so that is completely covered by the remaining amount on my account (leaving me with $128.56). My first paycheck for February came out to $2,443.52. Half ($1,221.76) goes to debt, a quarter ($610.88) goes to savings, and a quarter goes towards fun. I went ahead and already set up a transfer to my savings. So Friday finances are in check!

Next up, tackling the to-do list. First up, taking down the Christmas decorations. You're probably thinking "It's the beginning of February and you still have your Christmas decorations up?!". Yes, I do lol. I was trying to make up for the lack of Christmas celebrating in December due to the move so I moved all the Christmas celebrating to January. That was kind of a fail because it definitely doesn't feel the same. So now it's time to clean up that mess.






Done.

Time for a potty break. I like to multitask so when it comes to a bathroom break, I'm usually browsing my Facebook feed. I came across a great article today and it behooves you to read it. Here is an excerpt:
Be old school. Don’t whine, complain or wish you were elsewhere. You are where you are for a good reason. What we have and where we are right now is where we deserve to be – good or bad. But this is not where we’re going to end up. Keep pushing. Whatever you want to accomplish in life, whether it be a career, family or general hustle. Focus. Let nothing stand in your way: not even jealousy, laziness or our burning desire to complain.

9:49am
Shiz nizzles! Is it almost 10am already? Time to make the bed and get dressed. Nothing slows down the "getting out of the house" process more than being in your robe. There are days where I can literally sit in my robe and watch Netflix until the day has just flown by. Not today. Let's get out and be productive!

....

Ok, maybe just breakfast with half an episode on Gilmore Girls... it IS my day off :P.


11:16am
Fixing myself some lunch before I head out. Trying not to eat out so often and plus it's never a good idea to run errands on an empty stomach. Don't want to be on the road hangry.



1:10pm
Just woke up from a nap. Food coma hit me hard. Time to get ready to go out!


4:07pm
Just got back from Fashion Valley. My phone battery was dying about 5 hours into the day even after a full charge so I took it back to the Apple Store and they were able to replace my battery free of charge (I'm not sure if this was part of their warranty since they had that recall recently or part of my Apple Care). After that I went over to Sephora. I recently used up my Stila Liquid eyeliner as well as the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. I actually didn't like the Kat Von D liner at all. I liked the brush but for some reason the liquid didn't come out :(. The Stila liquid eyeliner was great until the felt tip brush got super nasty. If they could just combine the two that would be lovely! Now that those two liquid liners are done, I'm going back to using my Bobbi Brown gel liner. It's a little bit dried up :/. I was using the Bobbi Brown brush that came with it but I didn't like the brush so I ended up purchasing 2 Sephora eyeliner brushes as well as a daily brush cleaner.




4:30pm
Time to test out this brush cleaner. It's been a super long time since I've washed my brushes :/.

5:06pm
Heading out to Happy Hour at Craft and Commerce.




7:18pm
Back at the apartment cooking dinner and eating.


9:16pm
TKO.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...