Sunday, January 11, 2015

January: Posts, Posts, and More Posts!



As I mentioned in my "2015 Restart" post, January and February will be the months in which I will prepare for my resolutions. Poor planning usually leads to failed goals therefore, I will spend a good chunk of time prepping so that I can hopefully accomplish all that I want to accomplish this year.

I've been checking Pinterest as well as some magazines I already have around the house for recipe ideas. I've compiled a bunch already and I've started breaking them down into different categories. I'll be posting some of my favorite easy recipes in each of the various categories for my Tasty Tuesday segment.

In terms of finances, I'll be continuing my Money Monday series so keep your eyes peeled for that. Tomorrow's post will be a quick one about how I'm budgeting for 2015.

A new series I will be starting this year which I'm extremely excited to share with ya'll is Wanderlust Wednesdays! We want to start planning for our vacation which we won't be taking until sometime after March and I want to take all of you along on the journey. I'm the type of person that does a lot of planning before a trip and I think this series will be not only helpful for others planning similar trips but it will also force me to do a little more structured research on the destinations I want to visit. Most of the posts will have to do with Peru, which is our top destination for the year.

I hope ya'lls are excited for the posts to come because I'm super excited to get back in the swing of things. I was pretty bad with posting during the tail end of last year but it was unbelievably hectic with all the traveling I did as well as the holidays. Time for a 2015 restart!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and I'll talk to you guys 
tomorrow about my 2015 financial goals/budget. 

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...