Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tasty Tuesdays: Chicken Recipes


One of the delights of cohabitation is figuring out how to cook for two. You've got two people with their own likes and dislikes and you have to come to a compromise. For us, I'm the lover of all Asian food and he's the lover of Mexican food. He also likes to eat chicken (for health reasons) and I'm all about the tofu life (the only meat I'll eat is Korean BBQ lol).

Last year I found a chicken recipe that I made to death (I would just make the chicken and not the pesto part). Now I'm on the hunt for more chicken recipes. As a part of my new years resolution, I'm trying to compile a bunch of recipes that I can actually cook. Here are 10 chicken recipes I'm really looking forward to cooking!


1. Quick Lime Cilantro Chicken (link)



2. Sriracha Lime Chicken Chopped Salad (link)



3. Sriracha Chicken and Broccoli Lo-Mein (link



4. Crock-pot Sweet Garlic Chicken (link)



5. Skinny Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo (link)



6. Chicken Fried Rice (link)



7. PF Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps (link)



8. Grilled Beer Marinated Chicken (link)



9. Honey Balsamic Chicken Tenders (link)



10. Pan Roasted Rosemary Chicken (link)





note: all pictures are property of their respective owners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...