Monday, March 30, 2015

Fitness Fridays: April is for ARMS


Now that March is almost done, it's time to start prepping for what we'll be doing fitness wise for April. March was a bit of a fail for me. It was an extremely busy month with work consuming most of my energy and time. For April, I picked a 21-Day Arm Sculpting Challenge that I found on Popsugar. I decided to not post this on Friday so that we could start the challenge on the first. I originally wanted to post this last Friday but life and sickness got in the way so here ya go!

The Moves:
Visit the link above to see how to perform the actual moves.

  • Bicep Curl
  • Upright Row
  • Triceps Kickback
  • Overhead Shoulder Press
  • Bent-over Reverse Fly
The Plan:



I actually started this workout the end of last week just to see how if I could actually complete the challenge this time and it's very doable! I actually started off doing 10 reps of each move (3x) so I will probably modify this a bit (the dumbbells I have are probably too light). I guess my arms aren't as weak as I thought. 

Because March was such a fail and my booty isn't looking any nicer/bigger, I'll also be doing a squat challenge that I found from FitnessFashionista.com. You can actually download a whole set of exercises on the site so I would definitely check them out. 



I hope everyone's week started off well! I'm unfortunately fighting off a cold that is making me super lethargic but I'm trying my best to still get some exercise in. I'm hoping that I'll be back in full jurassic mode when April starts. Looking forward to completing this month's challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...