Monday, May 04, 2015

Money Mondays: April 2015 Budget Verdict


April was an unpredictably spendy month. We took a small vacation. I decided to finally purchase a new camera to replace the one that I had lost on the plane ride back from Hawaii. I decided to splurge on a present for the significant other. I've just finished tallying everything up and man oh man O_O. Looks like I went a tad crazy this month. Luckily, we have 3 paychecks in May! Hooray!


One of the things I haven't been so good about doing is analyzing my spending. Sure it's great to track and see what I'm actually purchasing and the bills I'm paying but what about doing something to attack what's sucking all your money? For this month, one of the major money suckers was eating out. It's something that has definitely been difficult to control. We've moved to an area that has high walkability and every day that I get out early is an opportunity to go to happy hour. For the month of May, we definitely need to start cooking more at home as well as packing a lunch. I think that will be the thing that will help us decrease our spending the most.

Here's to getting shit together in May! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...