Sunday, January 02, 2011

day 2: stupid alarm clock

Stupid alarm clock... but more like stupid me!! So I have tons of reading to do for my rotation that starts tomorrow and I was going to wake up at the break of dawn (aka 8am) to start reading so that I wouldn't feel as guilty later on when I'm going shopping with Judy (kekeke :)). So I wake up naturally and I'm thinking, "My alarm clock didn't ring yet so it must be 7:30am" and I grab my phone and see that it's 10:35am. I was like ":-O". Por que alarm no ring-o? Did I sleep through 2 alarms (I set one at 7:45 and another at 8)?? So I go to crack down on what the heck happened and realize that both the 7:45 and 8am alarms were for Weekdays Only >:-|. Big fail on my part haha.

Anyways, I can't believe break passed by so fast :(. It will be so hard to get up tomorrow morning... hopefully my preceptor will get that we just had two weeks of break and give me a break? Like a Kit-Kat bar? =D

Have a Happy 2nd Day of the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...