Sunday, January 23, 2011

day 21-23: *sigh*

Welps, I got my mid-evaluation from my preceptor on Friday and apparently I'm getting a 3.2 which is a "C" because the cut-off is a 3.35 or something like that. A part of me is like "woohoo! I'm passing!" but the stupid Asian "you must get straight A's" side is a little disappointed. I mean, I'm pretty much doing community right now so there should be no reason I'm getting a "C". So I asked him what I needed to improve on and basically he said I needed to improve on my drug knowledge. He's right though. It's the 4th rotation and that means I have 2 rotations left to really step it up before the boards :/. I asked him what he did to study for the boards and he's like "oh I read the Lexi-Comp Drug Information handbook... twice." =O <--- my expression. Wha?! That thing is like 2000 pages and the pages are thinner than cheap toilet paper! So I guess what I'm trying to say (and what I'm beating around the bush about) is that I'll probably just be updating on a weekly basis now unless something.... supercalifragilisticexpialidocious happens :)... like if Snoop Dogg decides to stop by RiteAid in Long Beach to say hello lol.

Alright peeps, I'm going to finish up my HIV/AIDS regimen discussion that I'll probably have to go over on Thursday. Thank goodness I get a 3-day weekend next weekend, what-up! The week hasn't even started and I'm already looking forward to the weekend haha.

I leave you with my latest playlist. A mix of old and new songs. Enjoy! 


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Hope you start your Monday off right with some Frosted Flakes... because You're Great! (ok I know "they're great" but you are too! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...