Thursday, January 06, 2011

day 6: sleeping in

So my preceptor is working the late shift today which means I am also working the late shift :/. I used to love working 1-10 because it's less busy at night and you get to wind down. Let's hope its the same for this store. The silver lining is that at least I got to sleep in this morning :).

Anyways, I was trying to catch up on my blog reading (over the break I went a little crazy from all the boredom and subscribed to a bajillion blogs and now my google reader has 32 new posts I need to read :/), and I came across this post. I think it's a fantastic post haha. Maybe it's not that hard to figure the male species out after all? lol.

I have to get going... and may not be able to post tonight depending on how tired I am but at least I get tomorrow off! Although it'll probably be spent reading my HIV/AIDS guidelines since I have to discuss and be tested on it on Saturday (blech!).

Until then, its almost been a week since the new year! Hope everyone's been keeping up with whatever new years resolutions they made!

Good day mates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...