Wednesday, September 07, 2011

nothing to wear!

I think every female faces that moment where they stare at their open closet and think "Gosh, why can't I find a single thing I want to wear?!" I find it especially frustrating because when I look at my spending habits, a good chunk of my money goes towards clothes/shoes/bags (it's a weakness!) yet I still can't find anything to wear :(. Recently I've had a tad more time to actually read the blog posts instead of just looking through pictures and I came across a great post from Jean of ExtraPetite called Keeping a Streamlined Wardrobe. It was so helpful that I thought I'd share it with ya'lls!

As I've stated in my previous posts, I've been trying to curb my spending in an attempt to not only pay off my loans but also save up for an emergency fund. The funny thing is I haven't even gotten my first official paycheck yet! lol. CVS recently went from weekly paychecks to biweekly paychecks and it really feels like forever before you get paid :/. I just really wanted to have all my spreadsheets prepared so that I wouldn't be bombarded when I get that first paycheck. But I made a similar spreadsheet to Jean's and I'm finding it so useful to organize my clothes that I've started going through my old receipts just to see what I bought, what I actually wear and what I shouldn't have bought to begin with. Here's what my spreadsheet looks like for the month of September so far. (ps. Don't judge me for all the spending that I've already done and the first week of September isn't even over yet! I couldn't resist all the Labor Day sales!!).


Hope you guys find this useful! Happy Hump Day! Almost to the weekend folks! Let's keep chugging along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...