Tuesday, September 13, 2011

week in review: 3 trips to disneyland + 4 days of work

Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday! Tuesdays are actually my Sundays since I've been only working 4 days a week and I usually get Monday, Tuesdays and Saturdays off (although my schedule is changing quite a bit next week because they're working me 5 days because they're renovating two CVS's in my area and they need someone to watch the pharmacy over night... which I kinda wanted to volunteer for but got scared that I would fall asleep and lose all the CII's lol).

Anyways, started off last Tuesday with a trip to Disneyland with Judy and Pearl. 
no disney trip is complete without a tram picture
the newly renovated entrance to disney california adventure
bbq chicken pizza at disney california adventure
I'm usually not a huge fan of flat pizzas but this one was actually really good. 
chicken pasta at disney california adventure
SOOOOO delicious!!
kids meal chicken skewer at disney california adventure
I worked Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and on Friday, I finally got to give flu shots! I actually gave out 3 flu shots! I was so nervous for the first one and I think the man could feel my hands shaking lol. Quite embarrassing. I was also finally hazed into being an official pharmacist as I set off the pharmacy alarm not once... but 3 times!!! Seriously I was kind of pissed at the staff pharmacist for not telling me that I had a whole 5 seconds to get out of the pharmacy. I even asked her "Oh is there anything I should know about the alarm?" Nope. Grrr. Oh well, it was something that was bound to happen. 

Saturday was my second day at Disneyland except this time with Tony. It would be his first time on Star Tours AND Ariel's Undersea Adventure because the past couple times we went the lines were way too long. This time, Ariel was only a 5 minute wait and Star Tours was only a 30 minute wait! Score! 


It's Halloween time at Disneyland!
on the Ferris Wheel looking over Screamin'
overlooking Carsland coming in 2012
On Sunday, I actually had to go into work but to my surprise, it was actually one of the extern's last day so she brought a cake from Portos for everyone! Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a good picture before they cut the cake but here's a picture. I mean, even with a slice gone, it still looks friggin delish!


Yesterday (Monday) I had the pleasure of joining Judy and her cousin Jenny on my 3rd trip in the last 7 days lol to Disneyland. I literally bumped into Mary Poppins 3 times and 3rd time was the charm because I finally got a picture! It was quite the jolly holiday with Mary :). I LOVE Mary Poppins. Can you believe that she even speaks with an English accent and has the single Mary Poppins dimple?!

Another thing I thought I'd mention is that we were waiting in line for Star Tours and out of nowhere we see Stormtroopers patrolling the waiting areas! They looked soooo intimidating and scared the bejeezees out of us and one even approached us (probably 'cause we looked like we were trying to act normal but were actually shakin' in our boots!). Our theory is that they are actually doing this for Halloween so maybe you'll get a chance to see one on your next visit!

Anywhos, that's all for now! I have a bunch of errands to run before going back to work tomorrow. I'm so happy that I'll actually have both Saturday AND Sunday off! I've worked the last few Sundays and although it's a less busy day to work, it also cuts into quality Tony time which is no bueno lol. But now that it's football season I'm afraid I'll be suffering the wrath of the roller coaster ride of football wins/losses. 

Happy Tuesday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...