Thursday, October 06, 2011

help, i'm alive, my heart keeps beating like a hammer

Howdies friends!

(if you're wondering what song/artist that title comes from I'll give you until the end of this entry to guess! lol)

Sorry I've neglected to post these past few weeks. It's been rather busy here on my end with work, traveling to SD, friend's birthdays and friends from out of town. Thank goodness I'll only have a 3 day work week next week for some quality R&R, some hardcore planning, and a September in Review post. October is quite the special month for me and I'll probably have a post dedicated to that as well... not because I love Halloween or anything. Halloween is actually my least favorite holiday... possibly because even little kids dressed up in those masks scare the bejeezus out of me. Anywhos, I shall be updating soon! I'm closing the pharmacy tonight and tomorrow night so that should be superb lol. Thanks for listening to me rant on and on! And the song is Help, I'm Alive by Metric :)

Happy Thursday! Can't fricken believe it's already October!!

Love ya'lls for reading and I'll catch you guys up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...