Monday, January 16, 2012

december: week 1 & 2



Howdies!

Just wanted to catch up on some December blogging and just wanted to give you guys a preview of some new products I'm testing out. Hopefully I'll find some good stuff :). Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was fantastically horrible... as in came home in tears Saturday night and worked 12 hours straight on Sunday. But what's done is done. Count it as a lesson learned. What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. I find that motto quite useful these days. Anywhos, on to the happenings of December...

dec. 1-5 (thursday thru monday): workin' it

dec. 3 (saturday): after work, I met up with Tanya & Jason and Tony at Disneyland just for a small get-together since they were in town. We got some drinks at ESPN Zone while we waited for a table at Rainforest Cafe. And of course, we had to get more drinks :).





dec. 6 (tuesday): went to ziba to get my eyebrows done, bought some stuff at the mall and went to kohl's for christmas presents. Then went to Disneyland with Pearl. We tried to do as many holiday things as possible and I also got to try the clam chowder bowl for the first time!

clam chowder bowl... ooozing with yummy goodness

it's a small world... on crack

dec. 7-9 (wednesday thru friday): workin' it

dec. 10 (saturday): spent the weekend in San Diego. Woke up and totally craved Chick-Fil-A so I got some of that for breakfast :). Then spent the afternoon in Julian just walking around. Julian is this little town that reminds me of Big Bear... but without the snow (well at least when I was there). It's up in the mountains and it's basically a small town with little shops... and pies lol. I'm not the biggest pie fan so I didn't buy one but there were people lined up for that stuff. We ate at this soda fountain shop called Miner's Diner. I ordered a Buffalo Burger because I don't think I've ever had one before and I wanted to try it.


I also go strawberry flavored soda. Soooo good!



Their fries were super good too! I think these were the ones that tasted like gynormous McDonald's fries (yes, I like McDonald's fries lol).

After Julian, we did some extreme couponing at Target and then joined Tony's friends at Ballast Point Brewing Company for some beers. They had these huge barrels for tables which I thought were pretty cool.


Stopped at Yardhouse for some food and then walked a couple blocks to Fumari Hookah Lounge.



That pretty much concluded my weekend in San Diego.

I guess I'll end this post here. Laundry's done :). Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...