Friday, November 16, 2012

Concert: Two Door Cinema Club



October 26th, 2012
Two Door Cinema Club with special guests Friends at SOMA


friends












What an amazing show! For a band that isn't that well known, their lighting was crazy cool (and seizure inducing!). I seriously felt like I should've taken a dose of Keppra before going. It's always great seeing not so well known bands because their fans are some of the most die-hard. They knew the lyrics to every song. They jumped and sang along. These were some of the most energetic people I've ever seen. And it wasn't because these guys were One Direction or whatever boy bands are popular these days. It was because of their music, their lyrics, and how they inspire us in times of need. I can't even imagine what it must feel like to be a musician, to be able to feel that kind of energy in the room and know you are responsible for it. It must be so amazing. Anyways, I've posted a video of the only song I knew before going to the show, Sleep Alone. The sound quality is pretty bad but hope you enjoy, nonetheless. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...